Applying to HSU
California State University's Cal State Apply, your online resource for education in California
- Apply to HSU or any CSU campus over the Internet
- Get answers to your most commonly asked questions
- Transfer your CSUMentor™ information to the FAFSA on the Web
- Set up free email to communicate with CSU campuses
Western Undergraduate Exchange Program, WUE
What is the Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)?
- WUE is a state exchange program with participants from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Students are able to attend participating public colleges or universities in these states for significantly reduced tuition and fees.
- Upon admission to Humboldt State University, you will automatically receive the WUE award.
- For more information, visit: www.humboldt.edu/wue/
INRSEP+ Admissions Requirements
INRSEP+ students are a diverse group within the HSU community. Our students come from rural areas, reservations, and urban areas, and represent tribal nations and other communities from all across North America. INRSEP+ staff and students strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where students can safely share their experiences, their traditions, and their values with other like-minded individuals. Our students have access to the INRSEP+ house, including study areas, computer lab, and garden. INRSEP+ is associated with national professional organizations and agencies. We invite you to learn more about our program, and apply. The application process includes the following requirements:
- Completed INRSEP+ application form send to Amanda Staack at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intake interview with INRSEP Director Dr. Watts to review your academic pathway and career goals. Email for appointment: Nievita.Bueno.Watts@humboldt.edu
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, is the document used to apply for all types of financial aid administered by the Financial Aid Office, including scholarships.
- The four major sources of financial aid are: scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study funds (for eligible low-income students).